[T3] Cleaning brake lines

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:19:51 PDT 2012

Ok, thanks.  The lines have been off of the car for several years now in a
box.  They all appear to be in decent shape with the exception of some ends
that don't turn or are rounded off a little bit (not bad though).  So
before I start throwing random cleaners at them, I wanted to make sure
there wasn't anything special to watch out for.

Joe P.
'69 Type 3 Squareback