[T3] oil pump size

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 17:34:02 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/23/2012 8:22:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Yea, I  doubt they've ever started a car that was SO cold, you couldn't move
the  gearshift out of gear!

Now the 25mm pump was a T1 universal  replacement??

Yeah, I've had some cold mornings like that here (back when I used my bug
for a winter car), and at -3, the oil is pretty thick. :O

I've always thought the 26mm was a standard replacement pump. Shadek seemed
 to be the common one from back in the day that you could buy almost
anywhere. It  wasn't until I did some digging over the years, that I found out the
21mm pump  was standard from VW.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)