[T3] Tow Bar for 1969 Squareback Axle Beam

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 21:04:37 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/23/2012 11:33:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Bob ...  I would like to say the tabs to the impact bar (that's the
round,  "U-shaped" tube that goes thru the round holes in the front
apron, right?)  is a great thought & suggestion ... but ... because my
bumper mounts  are so rusted or non-existent, the impact bar and bumper
were removed years  ago.  Right now the car is bumper-less.  The police
have never  stopped me for NOT having a bumper.  And I'm not sure what
the  Wisconsin DOT requires.  I'd rather ask for forgiveness, than ask
for  permission.

Yes, that was what I was referring to. I didn't know you're running
bumper-less up front. I don't know what the laws are either, but I prefer to  have
1 on the car. It's not like it'll save any damage in an accident, as the
bumpers are just heavy sheet metal.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)