[T3] Front beam is loose revisited (finally)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 20:19:38 PDT 2013

In a message dated 4/21/2013 5:39:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nurofiz at knology.net writes:

The left sided screw was full of grease/dirt, so that I did not  realize
the an 8 mm allen wrench would go in there.  I removed it with a  19 mm socket
wrench on the locknut.  It turns out that it was not even in  the land that
it was supposed to go into.  It was tightened down onto the  tip end of the
stabilizer bar (based on wear patterns noted there).

I  cleaned everything up, put it all back, tightened it down, and pumped
some  fresh grease in there.

Easy fix.  Thanks Jim!

Good job. Nice work. I love an easy fix.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction