[T3] Tight exhaust valves

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:03:27 PST 2013

It sounds like I'd probably want to remove the engine and things would go a
lot smoother.  I know some may cringe, but this will have to wait until I
can find a good weekend to pull it out.  I have been wanting to do a
complete overhaul at some point (I want the original heads on there) and
with the engine out there will be a natural decision point.

Out of curiosity, in a normal engine on a 50 degree day (F), how long does
it take for the flaps to fully open with normal around town driving?  Are
we talking a few minutes, 30 minutes, maybe not at all?

Jacob