[T3] Distributor

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:13:44 PST 2013

Brion,

CB Performance lists the 043-905-205zb as still available. It is a genuine
Mexican Bosch model and is supposed to be an exact duplicate of the
venerable "034" or (Bosch 0231-170-034), but I'm not sure of the overall
quality. I do know it will be vastly better than your 009.

I still have to dig through my distributors and see if I have one that will
work. A lot of distributors will be very close in the advance curve if you
find a pile of them to dig through.

Jim Thompson's reference page is here:

http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm

His very helpful cross reference is here:

http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ovhignbo.htm

Jon