[T3] Where were things located.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 12:37:56 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/30/2013 10:32:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

Well amazingly that part is still there and somewhat intact.
I  realize that most have switched over to an aftermarket pump and I did
the  same.
I am trying to locate original positions of things so that I might be  able
to use mounts that exist and not have to put more holes in things.
I  hate having to put holes in these cars ;-)

Those of us who have switched to an aftermarket pump, usually use the
stock mount, but relocate it to the center opening. This allows nice lazy
bends, and avoids kinking the hoses.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction