[T3] RE Type 3 Brakes

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 16:45:21 PDT 2013

In a message dated 3/19/2013 7:42:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bobsnotch at aol.com writes:

Over here, we have a single flare (for copper water lines and  such),
double flare (most domestics use these), and bubble flare  (which is in
between)
and used on German cars such as our own, and  Japanese cars.
We also have people who use compression fittings, although  they really
shouldn't be used on cars (but still find there way  there). To make a
bubble
flare, you start with a single flare, then  add in a "bubble flare tool
insert" that basically rolls the outer  edges back into itself (like a
double
flare), but doesn't go all the  way.

I should add that each gets it's own coupling, as the fittings aren't
interchangable.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction