[T3] Mechanical Fuel Pump Vapor Lock

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 07:58:53 PST 2014

Max,

Thanks for the offer. I am going to pass because of the complexity of the install with a regulator and the size of the pump.

If I go with a Mr. Gasket 42S, they are really small and self-regulating. As far as the inertia switch, I can put it on the firewall right by the fuel pump relay because of the fact that I will be tying into the original wiring that is hanging down by the front beam.

Adam