[T3] New Distributor Same Results, 034

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:25:14 PDT 2014

"note to self... never change my weber ict's! I only drive her once a week
twice at most, so mileage is a non issue with my T3.
My 06 TDI jetta is another story though.... about 25K annual miles, roughly
45 MPG AVERAGE over her life! and I drive like I stole it, all the time!
Yes, it's that good. Jim Adney will verify, but he has a A6, MK6. Not too
sure about the A6, MK6, that Jim owns, but the VW diesels get super duper
milage! mine is a A5. My B5, 97 Passat would go 800+ miles on 18 gals!! She
got better milage, about 47-48 MPG."

Overall, it is a nice improvement. Mileage wise I picked up almost 4 mpg.
That is quite nice considering the price of gas.

Once you are out of the low rpm it runs far better than the ict's. I'm just
a perfectionist when it comes to my tune. That is what I get from being
raised by a mechanic.

Adam