[T3] Stick Shift Issues

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:57:03 PDT 2014

Thanks so much.
I tried lifting my car today.  I was under it and found two small plates
under the pans, one near the front that I could see under, which had
something that was unlike what I think the coupling is supposed to look
like.
The second one was near the middle-rear.
Is that the one I'm supposed to take off?  There was a bolt or something in
the middle.  I'm not sure.  I'll be able to go back tomorrow and look at it
again.  I was afraid that I would mess up something and didn't take
anything off except the car off of the jack stands.
Should have taken pictures, but I didn't think too.
It's the one at the middle-rear underneath, right? I'll actually take it
off tomorrow and try to get this to work. As my only car, it doesn't help
when I can't use it.

I'll take that off tomorrow and see if I can't get everything straightened
out.
Thanks again.
Update tomorrow.

Jaz Jarzewiak