[T3] Addiction

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 19:31:37 PDT 2015

bfye at canyonville.net writes:

> I am trying to leave the drivetrain stock, but this hung is ticking me
off!

>  I have less power now than on 3 cylinders.
>  I'm thinking I'm on the wrong timing mark.  This is a 4 mark pulley.
Which
> is the TDC mark?

If I remember right, it's the 2nd one from the left. The far left is 5
ATDC, with the other 2 being 7.5 and either 10 or 12 BTDC.

Does the vac advance work? Both the advance and the retard?  That's if
you're still using the dual chamber distributor. I'm almost wondering if it's
frozen (rusted) inside the advance shaft of the distributor itself.

Do you have a set of dual Solexs? ;-)
You'll need an 009 or something else to go with them. : )

Bob 65 Notch with sunroof</HTML>