[T3] Cleaning Up

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:26:41 PDT 2015

What is the year cutoff for "early" vs "late" calipers? My extra set of
calipers are from a 69. Are they an option if I ever have something go
wrong on my 66?

If not, I might take you up on a pair of the early calipers. I replied here
instead of a direct mail because I thought this might be a question that
other people have.

Adam