[T3] Cleaning Up

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:53:00 PDT 2015

Jim,

What makes these calipers any different from modern calipers? Honest
curiosity here. I had to rebuild a caliper from my 88 Beretta way back
when. I've done them for my ex-wifes' 2001 F250. I think I might have even
had to rebuild a caliper on an old Dodge Ramcharger I had.

Are these different because they were so early in the development of disc
brakes? What is it about them that takes special tooling?

Adam