[T3] Trouble home from Bugorama

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Sep 12 13:46:28 PDT 2015

You can always pull the head on the side that has no compression. It can be done with the engine in the car you have to remove the tin and a few other things over that side. But then again no compression I hate to say is never a good thing.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us