[T3] Trouble home from Bugorama

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:53:55 PDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Daniel K. Du Vall <dduvall at 1peter4-10.org>
wrote:

> You can always pull the head on the side that has no compression. It can
> be done with the engine in the car you have to remove the tin and a few
> other things over that side. But then again no compression I hate to say is
> never a good thing.

If I am going to pull that head I might as well drop the engine so it'll be
easier work.  I guess I am still in shock and was hoping that there is an
easy explanation as to why I could be reading zero PSI on cylinder 2 or
that there was something to "check" before I dropped the engine to pull the
head.  I do not think that there is.

I only have 1000 miles on the engine and taking it back to the engine
builder is not an option.