[T3] Was Door check straps

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 11 12:45:49 PDT 2016

 Bob:

 Yes I am fully aware of all of that. My last post here was not about the
vibration . It was about tighteneing all the FI terminals and how I HAD this
popping out the exhaust that would be worse ( more pops the further I opened
the throttle and let off the gas and less popping with less throttle) . The
only thing that would stop this was un plugging TS1 . Now that's gone with
TS1 plugged in .

 My entire point is this and I may be wrong . I was told the TPS had nothing
to do with what I experienced yet the terminals on the TPS were real loose
especially on #14 &17 . #14 as far as I can find on a late 5 pin TPS at idle
as well as when the throttle is closing sits on what has been called a idle
circuit and the 5 pin TPS uses pin 14 to the ECU , it's the only setup that
uses #14 . Pin 14 on TPS is only active because of the forked switch contact
.

 My entire point is I think that what I stated is true and feel perhaps that
function on the 5 pin TPS pin 14 to the ECU does matter . I see it does on
porsche sites .