[T3] DOT5 and Brake Light Switches

Jacob Hoffman jacob at jacobhoffman.com
Sat Jul 15 12:09:43 PDT 2017

In one of your previous replies, Jim, you mentioned that the Meyle ones are
now manufactured in Spain. I'm thinking about trying these Beck Arnley ones
on Amazon. From the description, it sounds like Beck Arnley just buys parts
and puts them in their own boxes. The description says these parts
originate in Spain, so I'm thinking they might actually be Meyle.

https://www.amazon.com/Beck-Arnley-201-1086-Light-Switch/dp/B000CRVE7Y

Jacob Hoffman
1971 FI AT Squareback