[T3] B brain

Mark Reno markvannnorris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:29:59 PDT 2018

I have done the trouble shooting that is in the book. And have pulled the
injectors and have watched them spray. I replaced the pump when I got the
car because it wasn’t working. I have also already done the tune up stuff
and checked my timing multiple times. And when I have held the plug wires
to a ground I get a dim spark. I also tried a different regular. I could
have over charged the system to. The book says that could  ruin the system.

Thanks for your concern I do  appreciate you looking out.