[T3] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Hinge pins

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 16:34:19 PDT 2019

The hinge isnt stuck its worn out, but getting the pin out of the section
where it doesnt rotate sound like a chore.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"