[T3] Arc's sparks and missing the mark's

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 07:56:09 PDT 2019

I remember reading that thread. Someone used a dremel to cut the top off.
They were mainly interested in taking a dead electric AAR, and bring it back
to life. The poster replaced the ceramic heating element in the bottom, and
epoxied the top back on with JB Weld.
Yes, you do have to destroy it to get inside it.
Bob