[T3] Arc's sparks and missing the mark's

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 17 18:27:29 PDT 2019

Well I opened the heated AAR, its not difficult to roll the lip up with the
right set of sharp end cutters, it looks worse than it is, then it opens
right up.  Jim is right, the adjustment controls length of time its open,
unlike the L jet kind.  I needed all the open hose could give me so I
dremeled out the slot opening as much as I could, cleaned and lube it and
put it back together with epoxy.  Just about right now, 1000 RPM idle when
started and warms up just fine.

there is usually a way to make something do what you need if your willing to
go all the way...

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"