[T3] automatic AAR

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 9 18:52:58 PDT 2019

I thnk Phil wanted to put his manual AAR in his automatic T3.
No, no  place for a manual AAR in the T4 engine, I will find a way to do
what I want with the electric one.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"