[T3] Nose too high.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 17 17:36:43 PDT 2019

Yes, axle beam is better, fenders can have some variance.
Let me do this as well.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"