[T3] Nose too high.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 17:26:17 PDT 2019

Yes, I think the axle beam is the best place to really compare, I should be
able to measure this soon.  Wet under there tonight!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"