[T3] Why is the 'Bull off the Nickel'?

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 10:45:49 PDT 2019

Just curious. All I can find out online is it's something incredible. Certainly an invasion trip is a wonderful thing to undertake, and I was lucky enough to ride with Jim on the first one in 2002.  Since then Anne and I have been to several, and have probably contributed more global warming than is offset by driving old VWs.
We are unlikely to make it in 2020, but probably will put some of the savings towards an engine rebuild.  We'll miss seeing you all - so many wonderful memories, and photos to remind us.

Dave,
UK VW Type 3 and 4 Club.