[T3] Stupid question #395 Oil change time?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:58:41 PDT 2019

I haven't used braided fuel line in years. I had 7 mm German none braided
line on the engine for 10 years I don't know what fuel it's rated for Bus
Depot is where I got it . I replaced all but under the tank with Gates
Barricade FI hose I will handle ethanol fuels yet it's real difficult to
get over the two metal rails to the injectors since the barb is so large .
I used the Swiss made FI clamps on the engine which I used for the German
hose and bought more of the same for the rest of the lines , they don't cut
into the hose like the hardware of FLAPS regular hose clamps. I've used
those before with out issue yet once you look at the hose after they do cut
into the hose.