[T3] Stupid question #395 Oil change time?

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon May 27 08:31:09 PDT 2019

I've been running Valvoline 10W40 in my VWs since 1989. When the new
engine for my Notch was built in 2006, I started adding GM's EOS (Engine
Oil Supplement) to add the ZZDP that's needed for flat tappet engines. I use
a 1/2 a container per oil change. This is mainly because the oil companies
took the ZZDP out of the oil because most engines today run roller cam shafts.
Bob