[T3] Stupid question #395 Oil change time?

donrob at yachtsales.com donrob at yachtsales.com
Tue May 28 12:49:11 PDT 2019

Lucas Oil makes oil specifically for classic cars:
https://lucasoil.com/products/hot-rod-high-performance

I have been using it for years with no problems, in air cooled to hard
working V8 engines, and even in a GM 250 six in a combine.

You can get your local FLAPS to order it, it is made in the USA.

Don Robertson
905 566-0000
donrob at fastmail.com