[T3] my long term issue have to unplug TS1 for a smooth idle.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:21:23 PDT 2019

I sent photo's of the old mounts and replaced mounts . ISP sells a filler
boot it looks like it has a sort of grommet where it fits from the engine
side then just a straight tube once in the hole. They show the same one for
all T-3's . I imagine once a new boot is fitted which I will do it will fit
the fill tube where the oil cap sits tighter , Mine seems snug yet can be
rotated yet it does not leak oil at that area. I also wanted to replace the
gasket between the engine and oil fill pipe since I noticed mine is not
parallel it's a 1/4" higher where the dip stick fits and stops. What to
give the body pipe a good cleaning after removing the boot maybe ISP has
the large gasket.