[T3] Have another question on 73 T-3 front seat cable

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:42:55 PST 2020

Jim the cable on Ebay is similar to the ones in my car except the one end
is not like a spring it's just like the throttle cable at the pedal end the
spring is a separate spring in mine. Trust me the people who did my seats
are in no way equipped or inclined to make new cables. They are the same
cables that came with this car and the left seat was always an issue
because they put it all back the same way they took them apart . They did
this because I sent one the to them so I could drive the car then put the
passenger seat on the drivers side to drive the car and they then did the
driver seat. They just put the cables back how they saw they were they
couldn't compare both seats.