[T3] Dist trigger points?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:41:56 PDT 2022

I just sent the photos to show what I have. Once I get everything cleaned
up I'll set up the shims to center the trigger point cam then see what I
need above the drive dog. If I can only fit one fiber and one steel the
fiber will go first then the steel . I thought a steel shim should not be
against the bottom . I cannot recall how I did the AH in 2009. I think
there was only space for one steel shim. Depends I think I have 5 different
steel shim thickness and what I need to center the trigger cam. I have a
total of 4 if I use more since each only had 2 . I ordered some red fiber
washers from amazon that have 6 sizes and one size fits the weight pin.
Since they don't have the load or spin fast like the shaft they should
live.