[T3] 73 auto trans type 3 ARR ?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 22:43:17 PDT 2023

When I rebuilt this engine the stock dished pistons were NLA had to use
flat top and that increased the CR a bit. I don't really care if the vacuum
advance is in play , I'm fine without it . I did feel a bit more pep on
light throttle. All I can do is as I have and set the base timing @ 3
degrees BTDC and in doing so it does pull better. Every engine will be a
bit different, can't always go by the specs even with 89. These heads are
also stepped.