[T3] 67 notch Insurance?

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Thu Feb 13 19:23:44 PST 2014

I have had collector car insurance for decades. I currently use Hagerty. There seems to be no way to eat your cake unless your willing to pay. I have no limit on mileage, can drive to any event or take a leisurely cruise. The insurance is for a classic car and not for a daily or occasional driver for routine daily events. For that you need to pay up and get the appropriate policy from a normal insurer. Certainly one could taunt fate and hope nothing ever happened. But if it did...the policy would not pay out and you would be blacklisted. I drive approximately ten thousand miles a year. This is spread throughout the fleet of two conventionally insured vehicles, a Harley,  scooters, mopeds, and the classics (6). It does seem crazy that no insurance company offers a policy for just liability and then an extra premium based on the value and characteristics of each vehicle. I can only drive one at a time. So I guess just be certain your insured for your use and an agreed value in case of total lost.
Brion S aka zionbrionS. Utah