[T3] Trimming Your Post & Battery

Greg Merritt gregm at vwtype3.org
Mon Jul 19 10:15:22 PDT 2021

Gary, with respect -- looks like your battery question included an entire
archive after your new content! You can see it here:

http://lists.vwtype3.org/pipermail/type3-vwtype3.org/2021-July/022302.html

Maybe have a close look when you compose in Gmail -- there is a
little "..." icon at the bottom that includes the whole history; you have
to click/expand/delete that little "..." to clear out the history. It's
definitely kind of hidden, and may be how you inadvertently sent that
massive post the other day.

Thanks!

-Greg