[T3] 73 auto trans type 3 ARR ?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:20:22 PDT 2023

Thank you , I need to check if the hoses are the same size as the electric
one. Before I dive in I first need to check if the electric one is in fact
not closing. I did check it running 12 volts to it and it did close . I did
this a month ago . If it is closing then I need to find out why the idle
stays at 1500 RPM and never seems to drop. If I place it in drive it drops
to 900/1000 but once I place it in park it climbs back up to 1500 rpm. It
would seem to me afer time and a 13 mile drive engine heat alone should
cause it to stay closed.